Friday, January 6, 2012

The Andy Rooney Memorial Rant of the Day

A trio of things is bugging me right now. 1) Don't you just hate it when something you bought contains less than the package says it does? That happened to me tonight as I was preparing what I thought was to be the first of five dinners using chicken strips packaged by tough ol' Frank Perdue. Turns out instead of 10 strips in the package, there were 9! So five servings turned into 4. Means one more dinner to shop far next time. 2) What's the deal with package labels that list servings as 2.5, 3.5, etc.? I'm a single guy. How am I going to use half a serving? 3) And don't get me started on any package that says "easy" or "E-Z" open. Until tomorrow, I'm a somewhat reasonable facsimile of Andy Rooney. Mike? Morley?

No comments:

Post a Comment